Vehicle and Machinery Rescue Training
Various levels of vehicle and machinery rescue training based on NFPA 1006 JPRs.
Elder Technical Rescue Services, LLC offers several Vehicle & Machinery Rescue training classes that emphasize providing safe, patient-focused rescue services.
- Machinery Rescue Awareness (3 hours)
- Machinery Rescue Operations (3 hours)
- Common Passenger Vehicle Rescue Technician (20 hours)
- Heavy Vehicle Rescue Awareness (4 hours)
- Heavy Vehicle Rescue Operations (8 hours)
- Vehicle Rescue Refresher (3 hours)
Some of these courses may also be presented in the live online seminar format.
Please contact us for a quote, as the price varies depending on the program.
Certificates and Con-Ed:
Certificates and PA DOH EMS con-ed hours will be generated for all students who participate in and successfully complete course requirements. Electronic certificates will be emailed to your training officer within 24 hours of the course ending.
Schedule a Class:
Please contact us to discuss setting up a class for your agency.