Rope Rescue Training
Various levels of rope rescue training based on NFPA 1006 JPRs.
Elder Technical Rescue Services, LLC offers several Rope Rescue training classes that emphasize providing safe, patient-focused rescue services.
In addition to the blended learning options available on our web site, the following programs can be taught in the in-person setting.
- Rope Rescue Awareness (3 hours)
- Rope Rescue Operations - Low Angle (16 hours)
- Rope Rescue Operations - High Angle (8 hours)
- Advanced Rope Rescue Techniques (16 hours)
- Ropes and Knots Refresher (3 hours)
- Rope Rescue Refresher (8 hours)
Please contact us for a quote, as the price varies depending on the program.
Certificates and Con-Ed:
Certificates and PA DOH EMS con-ed hours will be generated for all students who participate in and successfully complete course requirements. Electronic certificates will be emailed to your training officer within 24 hours of the course ending.
Schedule a Class:
Please contact us to discuss setting up a class for your agency.