Elder Technical Rescue Services, LLC is proud to offer two Annual Rescue Training Plans for emergency services agencies in Southeastern Pennsylvania requiring an organized training program to maintain their technical rescue capabilities. The program will offer approximately 15% savings over the cost of each class being scheduled individually. The Annual Rescue Training Plan will be conducted over a rolling 12 months, and can be started at any point of the year. Agencies may select from two options based on their needs.
For a limited time, agencies that sign up for an Annual Rescue Training Plan will also receive one free enrollment in our Rescue Company Management online class. This is an additional $100 value!
Option A – Awareness Level Program
Select five of the following classes (3 hours each) to be offered over a rolling 12 month period:
- Confined Space Rescue Awareness
- Ice Safety – Basic Survival and Rescue
- Machinery Rescue Awareness
- Rope Rescue Awareness
- Structural Collapse Rescue Awareness
- Tower Rescue Awareness
- Trench Rescue Awareness
- Water Rescue for the First Responder
Total Hours: 15
Total Cost: $825
Option B – Refresher Program
The following five classes will be offered over a rolling 12 month period:
- Vehicle Rescue Refresher (3 hours)
- Water Rescue Refresher (3 hours)
- Rope Rescue Refresher (8 hours)
- Confined Space Rescue Refresher (8 hours)
- You choose one additional 3 hour class
Total Hours: 25
Total Cost: $1,650
For more details regarding our annual plans, please download our Annual Rescue Training Plan Information Packet. Terms and conditions do apply. If you have any questions about our annual plans, please contact us.